Experienced clinical laboratory technologist
Candidate must have extensive previous experience preparing samples for and analyzing toxicology confirmation testing by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC/MS).
- Shifts: Day, Night, Evenings (both full- and part-time)
- Salary: $50,000 – $80,000 (depends on experience)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Toxicology, or closely related field
- Licensed as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist by the state of New York
- Previous liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS) experience.
- Must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer.
No sponsorship will be provided.
- LC-MS/MS analysis : 2 years